Star Wars Destiny of The Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Star Wars Destiny of The Force

The new Starwars Destiny of the Force

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Tech Level 2 Points to Reach Next Tech Level: 5,000

Public Channel 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Founder
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Alliegence: Admin
Jedi Powers:
Public Channel 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Public Channel 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warning:
Public Channel 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Public Channel 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Public Channel 2 Empty
PostSubject: Public Channel 2   Public Channel 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:27 pm

post to the public here
Back to top Go down
https://starwarsdof.forumotion.net
skembri
Dead
Dead

ID Pad
Alliegence: Independant
Jedi Powers:
Public Channel 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Public Channel 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Warning:
Public Channel 2 Left_bar_bleue4/4Public Channel 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

Public Channel 2 Empty
PostSubject: .. channel 2 news...   Public Channel 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:42 pm

this is channel two news, im joshain torisile, breaking news...

a channel one reporter has just gone missing...

she was interviewing skembri when communications went down, reports have it that, the jedi military have launched a camera probe to check it out.. could this be the first sith attack, reports have it that the jedi are blaming them for this and say that if the base is not given communiations back then diplomatic relations are finished and there will be war.. the sith are denying all accusations claiming that they did no such thing...

ok so we will be meeting with admin of the sith later on fr an interview (key---- (R)-reporter (A)-admin (o) other

R- hello its an honour to meat with you admin, so were just wondering what is your side of the story here, did the sith block these communications??
Back to top Go down
Founder
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Public Channel 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Public Channel 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warning:

Public Channel 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Channel 2   Public Channel 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:08 pm

A- Well, i dont think it was the sith, because they currently dont have the technology to block the signal, we think it may heve been an outside source, from another Galixy, Galixy 2. You can get to it from Fondor and at fondor we detected a small craft exited the newly discovered wormhole just before the ship reentored the wormhole. We dont know who it was yet, but this could be the first intergalactic war that actually sparks some interest. We have reports that the other Galixy is ahead in technology. So we dont know what is happening. Out Admin Staff has had contact with the admin staff of the other Galixy, and we are working out a diplomatic solution, but it is not looking well, the Jedi and Sith may have to cut the war and make a temporrary alliance so we can fend of the other galixy.
Back to top Go down
skembri
Dead
Dead

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

Public Channel 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Channel 2   Public Channel 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:12 pm

well im sorry to say, but in my opinion u have no evidence and it just sounds lke rubbish, can u even name this galaxy??

also if this were true then why not send a craft back through this wormhole??
Back to top Go down
Founder
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

Public Channel 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Channel 2   Public Channel 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:19 pm

A- Well we dont know what galixy it is, we have named it Galixy G-1392 and we havent sent a ship back because we dont know how stable the wormhole is, we are sending a sith ship to the sector to study. The galixy it is though is identified, long range probes that have exited our galixy have found this galixy. There are many ships. Here are the probes findings (he hands the findings to the reposrter and he see's the evidence) The reason we haven snet a ship to the galixy not using the wormhole is because there is a rift in the way, the rift wasent there before the probe was launched 4 years ago, this probe does not have FTL drive. But with the rift there, if we tried to go through it it would instently destroy the ship. If we go around it, the Ship will reach the galixy in 400 years. But we are currently working on a ship that we can launch into the wormhole that can carry other ships but withstand the wormhole collapsing if it does.
Back to top Go down
skembri
Dead
Dead

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

Public Channel 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Channel 2   Public Channel 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:25 pm

well i sent the info bak and wow we got a responce, a live feed fom these alliens

[feed plays]

we are the the commonwealth of united treaties, in this vornta galaxy, 62 years ao we launched a small ship into your galaxy for exploration, we sent it through wormhole- A12-13 wen it arrived it was supposed to jam all planets in the sector then take information on you and to us, unfortunatly that wormhole became unsteady and turned into a black hole, it swollowed 3 sectors, before a ship known as the vornta paralsied, the ship is a barrior, caught up into orbits the sheer mass of the ship has blocked the black hole, if u try to come through it will be your funeral, i promise..

[communication ends]
Back to top Go down
Founder
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

Public Channel 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Channel 2   Public Channel 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:48 pm

(Dont go ooc unless you need to) OOC. So um what just happened? did they launch a ship into the rift or what.....I am confused as to what is happening. (As i listen to star treks main title theme for the movie insurection......I need a life, anyway i am adding the star trek univers to here aswell, just posting that here so yall know.
Back to top Go down
skembri
Dead
Dead

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

Public Channel 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Channel 2   Public Channel 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:53 pm

whats OOC
Back to top Go down
Founder
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

Public Channel 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Channel 2   Public Channel 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:58 pm

OOC: Out of Charictor, you just did it
Back to top Go down
skembri
Dead
Dead

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

Public Channel 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Channel 2   Public Channel 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:01 pm

ok. OOC. just to explain, the commonwealth launched a probe 60 years ago it arrived 2 dyas ago and jammed communication, to take infromation on this place bak to vorna, only the problem is the moter ship, caled the vornta is blocking the path, as the wormhole used went deadly and turned into a black hole

this communication was warning you not to try to go thru the wormhole as u will die
Back to top Go down
Founder
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

Public Channel 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Channel 2   Public Channel 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:08 pm

Oh, well isent the point for ships from here to be able to enter the galixy? because i just asked someone else with an RPG to link there universe here, so that there ships can come through to this galixy aswell. Like i think when ships leave the galixy there stats stay the same, but they must obeythe rules of the other site. So. OT play in the galixy you must make an account, You only post on that site when you are there. So. Yah.
Back to top Go down
skembri
Dead
Dead

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

Public Channel 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Channel 2   Public Channel 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:20 am

the reason i did it is because the game hasnt lifted off yet so i cant have people joining it
Back to top Go down
Founder
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

Public Channel 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Channel 2   Public Channel 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:22 am

Oh, well ok, but i will add a wormhole to the startrek site to, but yah, not till later...But the other site i asked the admin to join this project there site has like 20 players. so that will bring life to the game.

OK BACK IN CHARICTOR
Back to top Go down
skembri
Dead
Dead

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

Public Channel 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Channel 2   Public Channel 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:22 am

yer bak in character..

this is channel 2 news reporting an assult by pirates on an assult frigate owned by the empire

the pirates were fought off, before taking the frigate out,by a small force of jedi ships

a comment by the empire, was that they wee grateful but no other comment was made..

any information on these priates would be gratefully accepted
Back to top Go down
Sean Homes
Civilian
Civilian
Sean Homes

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

Public Channel 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Channel 2   Public Channel 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:34 am

i am willing to help you out for a small fee i have my own ship and i would do it for 800 credits
Back to top Go down
Founder
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

Public Channel 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Channel 2   Public Channel 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:57 am

Yet again, OOC, this channel is being used, and to say you will help out for a small fee you must use PM's..........I tis will let is slide because me is in a good mood, and i like typing weird...... lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
skembri
Dead
Dead

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

Public Channel 2 Empty
PostSubject: emergancy weather warnings   Public Channel 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:21 pm

this is an emergancy broadcast for all ships in the core,

a huge solar storm has broken out, a blue giant has just collided with a seond moon, causing huge solar flares, in the next 4 weeks the solar flares are expected to get as big as the third solar system, any ship caught in these will be torn apart, if you are planning to go through the galactic core, pleese be advised

safe routes will be posted up here soon, unfortunatly more news cannot be provided on the situation

Public Channel 2 32376_solar%20flare

this was the first image we got we had to evacuate our ships after that..

more news as it comess

channel 2 news.. the place to be...
Back to top Go down
skembri
Dead
Dead

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

Public Channel 2 Empty
PostSubject: CHANNEL 2 BREAKING NEWS.. with kirn shirrin reporting   Public Channel 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:34 pm

BREAKING NEWS JUST IN

the allaince leaders were attackied by mers earlier today in the midst of a U.F. meeting, founder has just landed infured infront of us acompanied by 3 jedi masters we will give more news as it arrives

BREAKING NEWS JUST IN
confirmed reports that skembri did give his life have just come in, skembri will be honoured with a hers funeral and will be awardd the 6 point star for his honour bravery and sacrifice in the face of danger
Back to top Go down
Founder
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

Public Channel 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Channel 2   Public Channel 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:16 am

This just in, this is the first channel allowed to the scene of the crime.

We have learned that Skembris body was ot found in the debris, not even small bone fragemtns were found, reports conlude that he might not be dead, but we are still holding a funiral.
Back to top Go down
skembri
Dead
Dead

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

Public Channel 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Channel 2   Public Channel 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:50 pm

this is channel two news, today will be a 2 min silence for the death of the herioc skembri, the jedi are holding a massters funeral of their own and the scene will be sacred
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Public Channel 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Channel 2   Public Channel 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Public Channel 2
Page 1 of 1