Star Wars Destiny of The Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Star Wars Destiny of The Force

The new Starwars Destiny of the Force

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Tech Level 2 Points to Reach Next Tech Level: 5,000

Couriscant Trouble

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Founder
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Alliegence: Admin
Jedi Powers:
Couriscant Trouble Left_bar_bleue100/100Couriscant Trouble Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warning:
Couriscant Trouble Left_bar_bleue0/0Couriscant Trouble Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Couriscant Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Couriscant Trouble   Couriscant Trouble Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:18 pm

A Marcinary and 10 Geniral Troops walk up to the Jedi leader Skembri, the mercinary starts talking

"I was payed 10,000 Credis by an outside source to tell you to get off couriscant, now reguardless of how much you pay me, i will give you 24 hours to leave this planet, if you dont you will be destroyed, the sith have offered you take one of there fighters. You will be contacted by the founder telling you wich craft you will be given, the sith or the founder dont know why i have been sent here or by who, but let me assure you that if you dont leave within 24 hours you will see me again." he walks away. Gets on a small transport going somewere, but you dont know were, you wonder, who sent him and how can he be stopped, he cant.

So Skembri you have be thretened by an unknown source, and from the time you log on you will be given 24 hours to leave the planet. Dont post here, untill you are in combat, this will be locked if you dont go to combat.

The Sith contact you " Skembri, i saw what just happened on a security camera, i sugest you take one of our fighters, just put fighter down in the Traval Post you make and i will update it for you, we dont have much time, i sugest you leave ammedietly"
Back to top Go down
https://starwarsdof.forumotion.net
skembri
Dead
Dead

ID Pad
Alliegence: Independant
Jedi Powers:
Couriscant Trouble Left_bar_bleue10/10Couriscant Trouble Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Warning:
Couriscant Trouble Left_bar_bleue4/4Couriscant Trouble Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

Couriscant Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couriscant Trouble   Couriscant Trouble Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:08 am

"this is skembri calling all jedi factions and units to corruscant, i am heading to a a secret jedi armoury to secure myself with the latest technology, mercinaries have ransacked the planet and want me dead requesting all units to attack send our fleet"

*on the way through the couruscant city of nascaran i am ambushed, in quick retaliation i pull out my lightsaber, and use the force to pull a bit off rubble to intercept a incoming missile, then force pushing these fragments at the missile firer, i force jump and through my lightsaber at a metal beam supporting a balcany with 4 snipers on, i then send elctricute bolts through a building killing most people in it.

out of desperation i force run to the captial building and plant a detpack in the vault next to a c-16 minibomb, owned by the city. i set it on a 2 minuite timer and head out the building, unfortunatly heavy reinfocemnets wer blocking the path i fight them till i only have 39 seconds left, so i force run but i was to late, the bomb exploded mid-force run and knocked me out*
Back to top Go down
Founder
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Couriscant Trouble Left_bar_bleue100/100Couriscant Trouble Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warning:

Couriscant Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couriscant Trouble   Couriscant Trouble Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:30 am

Skembri Wakes up to this wispering

"Skembri, Skembri"

"is he ok"

"I dont know"

"Skembri, wake up"

"It is me your loyal jedi padawan, we are all here, the founder is there, the jedi troops are over there, Vargo Canplo Revived you" See the planet has be captured by Pirets, and we are in the debris of a building, we managed to find this place, it is the 33nd floor ofa building, in a small cave mad by the debris. We must stay quiet, a transport is coming to get us all. The jedi fleet has been caught up on there way here, they were attacked, they survived but there Hyperdrive engins are offline, so the transport will take us to them, the Sith army has made a perimeter a few kilometers away, we are going to take a small Imperial Transport there.
Back to top Go down
Founder
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

Couriscant Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couriscant Trouble   Couriscant Trouble Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:35 am

A Squad of Sith ETA-5 Fighters Swoops in and shoots down at the piret artillary, then a Sith YT-1300 Class Transport lands on the roof, they all get in it and it takes them to a building that has guns pointing out of it, many guns. It is a Sith Sanctuary. The ship lands in the bay of the building. AS the ship enters the facility there are alot of Sith troops. They all get off and go to the center of the bottom floor, 25 floors below the surface. And into a room that is fairly small, there are many disply screens.
Back to top Go down
skembri
Dead
Dead

ID Pad
Alliegence: Independant
Jedi Powers:
Couriscant Trouble Left_bar_bleue10/10Couriscant Trouble Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Warning:
Couriscant Trouble Left_bar_bleue4/4Couriscant Trouble Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

Couriscant Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couriscant Trouble   Couriscant Trouble Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:08 pm

after arriving at the jedi fleets, the hyperdrives were re-engaged, we went straight to the U.F. meeting facility to call an emergancy meeting on these mercs and the solar core
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Couriscant Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couriscant Trouble   Couriscant Trouble Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Couriscant Trouble
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars Destiny of The Force :: Roleplay :: Combat :: Land Combat-
Jump to: