Star Wars Destiny of The Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Star Wars Destiny of The Force

The new Starwars Destiny of the Force

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Tech Level 2 Points to Reach Next Tech Level: 5,000

Dak Vendar, Reporting For Duty.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dak Vendar
Civilian
Civilian
Dak Vendar

ID Pad
Alliegence: New Jedi Order
Jedi Powers:
Dak Vendar, Reporting For Duty. Left_bar_bleue8/10Dak Vendar, Reporting For Duty. Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Warning:
Dak Vendar, Reporting For Duty. Left_bar_bleue4/4Dak Vendar, Reporting For Duty. Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

Dak Vendar, Reporting For Duty. Empty
PostSubject: Dak Vendar, Reporting For Duty.   Dak Vendar, Reporting For Duty. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:08 pm

Hey guys, it's me, Dak. I'm on two other star wars sites. They are Ultimate Star Wars and Star Wars Translation. On those sites I am Zandar and Admin, in order. Just wanted to say hello, and what's up to Kotan and the admin - he's a friend on other sites.
Back to top Go down
Founder
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Alliegence: Admin
Jedi Powers:
Dak Vendar, Reporting For Duty. Left_bar_bleue100/100Dak Vendar, Reporting For Duty. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warning:
Dak Vendar, Reporting For Duty. Left_bar_bleue0/0Dak Vendar, Reporting For Duty. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Dak Vendar, Reporting For Duty.   Dak Vendar, Reporting For Duty. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:13 pm

Jedi Powers, Dak Vendar, ok well, umm it only goes up to 10, i will tis edit this, and we are looking for a new Jedi Leader though, but since Kotan isent on as much as i know you will be....Anyway i want all jedi members to submit answers to this questionare to me, so i can determine the next jedi leader.

1. How many posts do you have?

2. How many times a day do you log on?

3. What is your jedi level?

4. Do you like cookies?
Back to top Go down
https://starwarsdof.forumotion.net
Dak Vendar
Civilian
Civilian
Dak Vendar

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Dak Vendar, Reporting For Duty. Left_bar_bleue8/10Dak Vendar, Reporting For Duty. Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Warning:
Dak Vendar, Reporting For Duty. Left_bar_bleue4/4Dak Vendar, Reporting For Duty. Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

PostSubject: Re: Dak Vendar, Reporting For Duty.   Dak Vendar, Reporting For Duty. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:16 pm

1. How many posts do you have?
2, including this one. ( on this site, right?)

2. How many times a day do you log on?
3. What is your jedi level?

4. Do you like cookies?
Heck yea!
Back to top Go down
Founder
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Dak Vendar, Reporting For Duty. Left_bar_bleue100/100Dak Vendar, Reporting For Duty. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warning:
Dak Vendar, Reporting For Duty. Left_bar_bleue0/0Dak Vendar, Reporting For Duty. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Dak Vendar, Reporting For Duty.   Dak Vendar, Reporting For Duty. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:57 pm

Accepted, not we wait for Kotan to respond, and also change your force level to 8, since that is what you said it was
Back to top Go down
Dak Vendar
Civilian
Civilian
Dak Vendar

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Dak Vendar, Reporting For Duty.   Dak Vendar, Reporting For Duty. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:59 pm

Okay.
Kotan is on Ultimate Star Wars right now.
Back to top Go down
Founder
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Dak Vendar, Reporting For Duty.   Dak Vendar, Reporting For Duty. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:02 pm

Ok, and please make a charictor, under the jedi post thing
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha
Civilian
Civilian

ID Pad
Alliegence: Independant
Jedi Powers:
Dak Vendar, Reporting For Duty. Left_bar_bleue3/10Dak Vendar, Reporting For Duty. Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Dak Vendar, Reporting For Duty.   Dak Vendar, Reporting For Duty. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:12 pm

Zandar, your not the admin on Ultimate Star Wars RPG
Back to top Go down
Founder
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Dak Vendar, Reporting For Duty.   Dak Vendar, Reporting For Duty. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:14 pm

And here hi is only a Moderator, and lost his C-Boxprivlages 4 times, but that was me just joking around......Watch him and posting video's they are not funny.
Back to top Go down
Dak Vendar
Civilian
Civilian
Dak Vendar

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Dak Vendar, Reporting For Duty.   Dak Vendar, Reporting For Duty. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:37 am

Nuchiha wrote:
Zandar, your not the admin on Ultimate Star Wars RPG
I know that. Why are you saying that?
Back to top Go down
Dak Vendar
Civilian
Civilian
Dak Vendar

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Dak Vendar, Reporting For Duty.   Dak Vendar, Reporting For Duty. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:38 am

Wait, I think I know why you're confused. I said I'm Zandar and Admin, in order. What I meant was that I'm Zandar on Ultimate Star Wars, and I'm Admin on Translation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dak Vendar, Reporting For Duty.   Dak Vendar, Reporting For Duty. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dak Vendar, Reporting For Duty.
Page 1 of 1