Star Wars Destiny of The Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Star Wars Destiny of The Force

The new Starwars Destiny of the Force

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Tech Level 2 Points to Reach Next Tech Level: 5,000

Public Channel 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Founder
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Alliegence: Admin
Jedi Powers:
Public Channel 1 Left_bar_bleue100/100Public Channel 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warning:
Public Channel 1 Left_bar_bleue0/0Public Channel 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Public Channel 1 Empty
PostSubject: Public Channel 1   Public Channel 1 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:26 pm

post to the public here
Back to top Go down
https://starwarsdof.forumotion.net
Founder
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Public Channel 1 Left_bar_bleue100/100Public Channel 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warning:

Public Channel 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Channel 1   Public Channel 1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:18 pm

This is a warning to the Jedi, once the meeting is over the reign of terror will begin

END MESSAGE CHANNEL IS NOW OPEN
Back to top Go down
skembri
Dead
Dead

ID Pad
Alliegence: Independant
Jedi Powers:
Public Channel 1 Left_bar_bleue10/10Public Channel 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Warning:
Public Channel 1 Left_bar_bleue4/4Public Channel 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

Public Channel 1 Empty
PostSubject: .. and now for the news..   Public Channel 1 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:36 pm

this is koriant jhonson reporting..

headlines for today..

the rising economical clash due to funds going to war

what should we do if war reigns on our planet??

and later i will be speaking live in the warfield with a clone trooper of the second division delta unit.

but first, i have skembri with me at the new jedi order temple,----- (key- (R)-reporter (s)-skembri (o) other

R-ok so is it true that you will be heading to war with the sith?

S- well t is true they've made threats on us, but we arent going to let it get as far as war, we are trying to reach a diplomatic solution

R- it sounds to me like ur uncertain war is the best idea, are u afraid u will lose or is there some other reason?

S- haha, the fact that millions of civilions will die if we go to war, we would reach huge economical disasters, and we have very limited resources, is the reason were avoiding war

R- oh very noble, but may i ask you one more thing?

S- yes ok th..

O- sir this is temple command come in

S- whats going on

O- we just lost communications,

S- sorry reporter im going to have to rap this up

R- conveniantly just before my lst question

[signal lost]

well this is the studio, were not sure what is happening, we will keep you informed as we find out more
Back to top Go down
Founder
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

Public Channel 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Channel 1   Public Channel 1 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:00 pm

(CHANNEL BEING USED)

This is the GNC we are looking for reportes to come work for us, the job will pay 500 credits a week. So come on in, lets begin Very Happy
For more information contact Founder Via PM

(CHANNEL OPEN NOW)
Back to top Go down
skembri
Dead
Dead

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

Public Channel 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Channel 1   Public Channel 1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:45 pm

this is channel one news

headlines

a small pirate faction was destroyed after atacking and destroying 3 stations, and 4 ships in the celious secter (an unpopulated secter with no planets in, subject to pirate rades and blackholes) onboard these stations was the jedi leader, skembri's, father and sister they were killed along with 42,000 other civilians onbourd these luxorious stations.. sskembri has made sevral attempts to convince th ejedi counci to go after them but the vote has been turned down, chances are he will bring it up at the galactic meeting..

a huge weather alert in the core, solar flares from a blue sun have caused huge destructions, unfortunatly we are not permitted to enter at the momonet but the second we can we will get a full update for you.

the sith and jedi have declared a truce after we reached first contact with another race from another galaxy, fears that an imminenet attack have been revealed, more will be determined after the galactic council group

and finally an idependant bounty hunter called, sean homes, has been exposed as a traiterous criminal, by a previous victim he attacked and scarred. his identity has been kept secret, but he tells us that when walking home one night sean homes at teh age of 19 violently assuted him and stole his id chip card, and his IG credit card... criminals like this shud not be aloud in my opinion to get away with crimes, it may have been some time ago but he still commited crimes, and needs to face the consequinces for his actions, what are your opinions were accepting callers now, please state ur name then tell us your opinion
Back to top Go down
Sean Homes
Civilian
Civilian
Sean Homes

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

Public Channel 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Channel 1   Public Channel 1 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:14 am

"i am sean homes and i would first like to se you can't trace this i am scrabling the signel "
i can not clam this because their is no real money in it and they are hard to off load.
Back to top Go down
Founder
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

Public Channel 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Channel 1   Public Channel 1 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:17 am

The channel was alreaddy cloased sorry.
Back to top Go down
skembri
Dead
Dead

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

Public Channel 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Channel 1   Public Channel 1 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:02 am

ooc: founer wha tu onner bout??

bic: sean this is channel one news, ar e denying it or are u saying that there is no evidence??
Back to top Go down
Founder
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

Public Channel 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Channel 1   Public Channel 1 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:14 am

OOC: If you mean owner in production on some of the ships it shouldent be there, if it is ignore it.
Back to top Go down
skembri
Dead
Dead

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

Public Channel 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Channel 1   Public Channel 1 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:38 am

so urm i dnt get ya

what do ya mean
Back to top Go down
Founder
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

Public Channel 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Channel 1   Public Channel 1 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:07 am

I dont understand what you mean, but i will try

I know your keybored is bad, but please try to get a new one, because i dont understand you.....

The Ownership in production is for an oldersite for factions, only certain factions could buy those ships....
Back to top Go down
skembri
Dead
Dead

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

Public Channel 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Channel 1   Public Channel 1 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:13 am

but why did u say that
Back to top Go down
Founder
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

Public Channel 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Channel 1   Public Channel 1 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:31 am

say what???? please repeat what i said because i am in a hurry and dont have the time to reveal all of things i said.
Back to top Go down
skembri
Dead
Dead

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

Public Channel 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Channel 1   Public Channel 1 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:31 pm

OOC: If you mean owner in production on some of the ships it shouldent be there, if it is ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Founder
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

Public Channel 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Channel 1   Public Channel 1 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:10 am

OCC: Yah i am going to deleat it, tell me what ships it is.
Back to top Go down
skembri
Dead
Dead

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

Public Channel 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Channel 1   Public Channel 1 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:44 pm

what shhips wat is...
Back to top Go down
skembri
Dead
Dead

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

Public Channel 1 Empty
PostSubject: PUBLIC CHANNEL 1 BREAKING NEWS   Public Channel 1 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:29 pm

BREAKING NEWS JUST IN

during an emergancy U.F. meeting, hired mers landed and assulted the complex, killing hundreds of civilians and guards in the process, the attack was ended wen the complex blew up due to wat looked like an overload, 3 jedi accompanied founder who looks injured and some other men off the station in skembris personal LAAT at the momonet there are no signs of skembri. mre info as it comes

BREAKING NEWS JUST IN
a report just confirmed that skembri died earlier today in the U.F facility, he gave his life so that founder and 72 more people can escape, he died a hero, and his family if they were not dead wud expect a hero's funeral, reports indicate these are the same mercs that attacked him earlier and destroyed the stations that skembris parents were in. the jedi wil most likely be looking to master Kotan to lead them , and founder should recver in the next 48 hours due to advanced medical units.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Public Channel 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Channel 1   Public Channel 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Public Channel 1
Page 1 of 1