Star Wars Destiny of The Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Star Wars Destiny of The Force

The new Starwars Destiny of the Force

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Tech Level 2 Points to Reach Next Tech Level: 5,000

astroid coomradjen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
skembri
Dead
Dead

ID Pad
Alliegence: Independant
Jedi Powers:
astroid coomradjen Left_bar_bleue10/10astroid coomradjen Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Warning:
astroid coomradjen Left_bar_bleue4/4astroid coomradjen Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

astroid coomradjen Empty
PostSubject: astroid coomradjen   astroid coomradjen Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:03 am

i snuk thru security dressed as a maintanance officer, the target: office block 12 room 1764.

i travelled thru the reception as a maintanance worker, and i went into the changing rooms, were i stole a security officers clothes, from there i progressed down to lift 17. wen arriving at deck 12 2 security officers aimed there guns and ordered me to get down, they new i was not a security officer, quickley and swiftly i i used the force to kill them. thr command room was under lock down using a reinforced door, i used my saber to cut thru it. from therei planted 4 detpacks in the core.

after that i went out and opened up the ceiling grate, and travveled thru it to block 12. after that i just walked into the office, and stole teh data i wanted.

as i left i blew teh astroid to dust.
Back to top Go down
Founder
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Alliegence: Admin
Jedi Powers:
astroid coomradjen Left_bar_bleue100/100astroid coomradjen Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warning:
astroid coomradjen Left_bar_bleue0/0astroid coomradjen Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

astroid coomradjen Empty
PostSubject: Re: astroid coomradjen   astroid coomradjen Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:40 pm

How did you get to this place? YOU DONT HAVE A SHIP....WE WOULD FIND YOU IF YOU DID BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS LOGGED IN THE TRAVEL SECTION, IF IT IS NOT, IT IS VOID DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
Back to top Go down
https://starwarsdof.forumotion.net
skembri
Dead
Dead

ID Pad
Alliegence: Independant
Jedi Powers:
astroid coomradjen Left_bar_bleue10/10astroid coomradjen Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Warning:
astroid coomradjen Left_bar_bleue4/4astroid coomradjen Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

astroid coomradjen Empty
PostSubject: Re: astroid coomradjen   astroid coomradjen Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:50 am

mate its called hitchiking with mercs, they didnt even no i was on, unfortunatly i am stuk at tattoine
Back to top Go down
Founder
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Alliegence: Admin
Jedi Powers:
astroid coomradjen Left_bar_bleue100/100astroid coomradjen Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warning:
astroid coomradjen Left_bar_bleue0/0astroid coomradjen Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

astroid coomradjen Empty
PostSubject: Re: astroid coomradjen   astroid coomradjen Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:01 am

Planet dont exist anyway
Back to top Go down
https://starwarsdof.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

astroid coomradjen Empty
PostSubject: Re: astroid coomradjen   astroid coomradjen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

astroid coomradjen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars Destiny of The Force :: Roleplay :: Combat :: Land Combat-
Jump to: