Star Wars Destiny of The Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Star Wars Destiny of The Force

The new Starwars Destiny of the Force

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Tech Level 2 Points to Reach Next Tech Level: 5,000

the coffin site of skembri

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
skembri
Dead
Dead

ID Pad
Alliegence: Independant
Jedi Powers:
the coffin site of skembri Left_bar_bleue10/10the coffin site of skembri Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Warning:
the coffin site of skembri Left_bar_bleue4/4the coffin site of skembri Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

the coffin site of skembri Empty
PostSubject: the coffin site of skembri   the coffin site of skembri Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:01 pm

- i managed to get here via a passing cruiser, of which i stole one of their LAAT's. i bring teh coffin towards me, and as it lands in the ship i prise it open, then rip the bottom cover off, inside the wood is 3 databanks incriminating sean homes and the empire for the attempted kill on my life, as i activate it 3 empire ships dropped out and opened fire on the LAAT i raised my sheild instantly as they dropped out and had enouigh time to put the data banks in a space tight box, and through it out, before me and the LAAT im in exploded
Back to top Go down
Founder
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Alliegence: Admin
Jedi Powers:
the coffin site of skembri Left_bar_bleue100/100the coffin site of skembri Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warning:
the coffin site of skembri Left_bar_bleue0/0the coffin site of skembri Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: the coffin site of skembri   the coffin site of skembri Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:04 pm

....Shure, this can be at couriscant, and these ships can be Sith and not imperial....

(I was on the bridge of the leading attacking ship)

"Why, why did he fake his death, we will never know now, because he is really dead"
Back to top Go down
https://starwarsdof.forumotion.net
Sean Homes
Civilian
Civilian
Sean Homes

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
the coffin site of skembri Left_bar_bleue0/0the coffin site of skembri Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Warning:
the coffin site of skembri Left_bar_bleue4/4the coffin site of skembri Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

PostSubject: Re: the coffin site of skembri   the coffin site of skembri Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:19 am

can someone fill me in on why im implicated in this if my ship and me never left where my ship is docked in wild space and risk going into the core when a super nova is takeing place and my ship has do got through that syestem
Back to top Go down
Founder
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
the coffin site of skembri Left_bar_bleue100/100the coffin site of skembri Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: the coffin site of skembri   the coffin site of skembri Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:45 pm

I dont know why you are suspected, i really dont.....
Back to top Go down
skembri
Dead
Dead

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
the coffin site of skembri Left_bar_bleue10/10the coffin site of skembri Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: the coffin site of skembri   the coffin site of skembri Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:06 am

OOC: yer the information was framing u as the assasin that hired the mercs on me, the info was founded on the planet couruscant by a contact and secretly implanted for me to finnaly return as my place as a jedi and get my revenge on the people who targetted me and my family.. although the evidence was not 100% certain the main implication was that sean homes was hired by the empirical leader, who may i add managed to escape wen the attack on the council was made, and the evidence was found through over 50k placed and misteriacly vanishing on sean homes account, all of this and that 2 interrigated mercs said they were hired by sean homes, although this could have been a set up from anyone it was enough evidence for these people to fry, unfortunatly i was killed before releasing the evidence to the council. the evidence is still out in space but it can only be found by one person who has the coordinates for it.
Back to top Go down
Sean Homes
Civilian
Civilian
Sean Homes

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: the coffin site of skembri   the coffin site of skembri Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:07 pm

does that mean that i get 50 k then
Back to top Go down
Founder
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: the coffin site of skembri   the coffin site of skembri Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:47 pm

Nope, that is god modding. See, the UP only got the 75K because it was lagit, (i did some research into old posts) and Skembri was part of the Councel of the UP, so we get the 75k to mess with.
Back to top Go down
Sean Homes
Civilian
Civilian
Sean Homes

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: the coffin site of skembri   the coffin site of skembri Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:54 pm

since i apparently i had 50k at some point i give the UP 45k and keep 5 as a penence for my exstra cricular activatys (i do not get reguler income like factions)
Back to top Go down
Founder
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: the coffin site of skembri   the coffin site of skembri Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:50 pm

YOU DIDDNT GET ANY MONEY FROM THAT, IT IS A STORY PLOT. IF YOU GOT MONEY FROM THAT YOU WOULD BE GOD MODDING
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the coffin site of skembri   the coffin site of skembri Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the coffin site of skembri
Page 1 of 1