Star Wars Destiny of The Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Star Wars Destiny of The Force

The new Starwars Destiny of the Force

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Tech Level 2 Points to Reach Next Tech Level: 5,000

welcomes and rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
skembri
Dead
Dead

ID Pad
Alliegence: Independant
Jedi Powers:
welcomes and rules Left_bar_bleue10/10welcomes and rules Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Warning:
welcomes and rules Left_bar_bleue4/4welcomes and rules Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

welcomes and rules Empty
PostSubject: welcomes and rules   welcomes and rules Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:09 am

welcome to the new jedi order council, these are the rules, if u break them u will be banned from the council

only if u become a master jedi can u become a member of the council
anyone can read them but if ur not a master jedi but u do reply ur reply will be deleted

every meeting will start in its own topic, amd each new meeting, the host will adress the council as to the reason of which the meeting is called.

this council will adress the subject of laws, war, peace, punishments and many other things

and if the meeting ship of the galaxy is created, we will discuss matters of which i am to bring up there, the rules will be i can bring just two members of this order to a meeting and no others

this topic here can be answered by anyone.

ok so for now that is it.
Back to top Go down
Founder
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Alliegence: Admin
Jedi Powers:
welcomes and rules Left_bar_bleue100/100welcomes and rules Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warning:
welcomes and rules Left_bar_bleue0/0welcomes and rules Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

welcomes and rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcomes and rules   welcomes and rules Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:33 am

Sorry, i have been spying, i will work out rules for spying later.......I was spying untill more players join, because your rules could change......making shure you get a good government before the game officially starts. Anyway all faction leaders must agree to a meeting on the ship before you go there. In tech level 2 i will make a jedi temple and a sith sanctuary for these councel meetings.
Back to top Go down
https://starwarsdof.forumotion.net
skembri
Dead
Dead

ID Pad
Alliegence: Independant
Jedi Powers:
welcomes and rules Left_bar_bleue10/10welcomes and rules Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Warning:
welcomes and rules Left_bar_bleue4/4welcomes and rules Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

welcomes and rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcomes and rules   welcomes and rules Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:16 pm

atm i am in the midst of designing the flagship and pride of the jedi fleet the ossirus

this is were meating will be held until then, i am designing it so, the first 10 members to join us will be trained by me and ths there powers go up to 5 making them master jedi's, then unless one of them drop out or become unactive they are the council, if one becmes unactive, the council puts up a candancy, each puts one member of the allaince up for candiancy then i make a poll for each one and over a 2 week period the one with the highest votes wins
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

welcomes and rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcomes and rules   welcomes and rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

welcomes and rules
Page 1 of 1