Star Wars Destiny of The Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Star Wars Destiny of The Force

The new Starwars Destiny of the Force

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Tech Level 2 Points to Reach Next Tech Level: 5,000

First Meeting

Go down 
3 posters

Who should the leader of the UF be
Head Admin
First Meeting Vote_lcap67%First Meeting Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Vargo Canplo
First Meeting Vote_lcap0%First Meeting Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Skembri
First Meeting Vote_lcap33%First Meeting Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Nuchiha
First Meeting Vote_lcap0%First Meeting Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Founder
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Alliegence: Admin
Jedi Powers:
First Meeting Left_bar_bleue100/100First Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warning:
First Meeting Left_bar_bleue0/0First Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: First Meeting   First Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:16 pm

First Meeting is at Couricant, it is in the Capital building, the meeting will start when Skembri Arrives

Meeting Subjects/Plan (Order we will talk about things)
Opening Statments (Made by head admin)
1. Leader of the UF
2. Galactic Econamy
3. Technolagies we should Research
4. Important Buisness that faction leaders find important
Closing Statments (Made by Head Admin)
Back to top Go down
https://starwarsdof.forumotion.net
Vargo Canplo
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Vargo Canplo

ID Pad
Alliegence: The One Sith
Jedi Powers:
First Meeting Left_bar_bleue10/10First Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Warning:
First Meeting Left_bar_bleue4/4First Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:11 am

Opening Statments: All questions will be answered at the end, only faction leaders can post here, or Designated ambassidors, your faction leader will send a code to founder (Any code the leader made up) and to the ambassidor, then the ambassidor sends the code to Founder in a PM, to identify him/herself, if the codes mach that person will be given permission to post here. Only if the chari recognises the deliget.

"I am Vargo Canplo, leader of The One Sith, now i know some of you dont trust us....But i think that you will soon realise that us sith, even though evil, we honor our word"

(He pauses, then presses a button on the control panel of the small floating craft in the meeting hall)

" This will be the image if we dont get a leader, no one will help us if we loose a fleet of ships, so i Nominate Founder to be the leader, we can all trust him, Imput your votes now, you have 24 hours to vote, all can vote here, some meetings only the ambassidors can vote though"

(He pauses, and takes in air)

"After the votes are counted, the chair recognises any ambassidor/faction leader that has something to say before founder sends us to the next topic, keep in mind this is a pre meeting to set discussion terms to be set at the next meeting, not the real meeting, so the leader of the UF will not be recognised untll the next meeting, the next meeting will be 12 hours after the first, maybe earlyer, each meeting is started by faction leader, unless an emergency meeting is called by the chairman of the UF, the UF only recognises the Chairmen (Leader), the Founder, or Faction leader, those are the only people that can call meetings, if a faction leader calls a meeting, the Topic must say "Meeting #1 (Emergency Meeting)" then we will respond"

(this reminds me of the reality show survivor, "After the votes are read the dicision is final, the person voted out will leave the tribal councel area ammedietly")
Back to top Go down
skembri
Dead
Dead

ID Pad
Alliegence: Independant
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:44 pm

may i remand this council, this is an interfaction meating about intergalactic issues, those kind of things should be kept between ur allaince

so our first call of duty is, we need to organize a new economical system, i belive that currently the way it is set out restricts the way we build.. ok so i think we shud get a daily income, everytime somone comes online it is recorded on the admin panel, so they cannot cheat but everyday u sign in you get an amount for instance 1000 then if they sign in every day in a waek they can have 7000, rather than it being a planetary income you shud on the prodctions bit under planets for eac faction write the number of planets each planet can have a maximum of 2 resource facilities each resource facility gives 1000 a day that you login, this wud give people an incentive to login everyday and wen u login u check posts out of interest as to that of which they have upon them what do u think??

ok second point is advertisment, we need to get people on and active any suggestions???

defencive systems, well in my opinion you shud for tech level two design a new planetary defence nework that costs 5000 per 10 systems ( 10 systems is enough to take out one assult cruiser) and maximum you can have is 50
these will auto activate in attack

shield systems, for tech level 2 also there should be a new planetary sheild network it costs 4000 for one console
and then another 1000 for small energy usage if you buy one every time your attacked it will automatically activate the sheild depleteing ur energy, so u have o keep buying a new one, or you can buy the larger enegy console for 7000, this last for 6 months no exeptions (the only way it can be closed down is if it is targetted r infilrated

last thing is independant should be able to open companies on their planets (independant isnt an empire thus unless you get rich enough you cannot own a planet) these companies once it gets started would be the ones selling weapons, sheilds, ships etc etc, and they can contract to certain allainces for a monthly price and full protection

any thoughts
Back to top Go down
Founder
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:08 am

Well, for the Econamy, that can be changed but for the beggining of the game it will stay every week, wich everyone will collect today, as i forgot yesterday. But it is every sunday.

Also independants can open there own busnesses, but for ships if they wish to sell them they must buy them off the market and then sell them for more then thry bought.

I was going to add a shield system anyway, and i was thinking about a power system to. And planetary defence network is a good idea but i will be adding difforent kinds of turrents, and there is alreaddy a limit on the types of planets how many stations and buildings you can build.

Also for the if we loose a fleet of ships, the UF only helps if the people that lost ships were the people that got attacked.
Back to top Go down
skembri
Dead
Dead

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:06 am

lol and about the busness idea
Back to top Go down
Founder
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:05 am

The Court Does not Recognise you yet....(5 Min later)....We now recognise the Jedi ambassidor.....
Back to top Go down
skembri
Dead
Dead

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:16 pm

ok so i have an idea, im amking an rpg, we cud link them, mines called vornta, but u cud make anoter forum which says surrounding galaxie and add mine and i add yours, then we cud go to war and stuff
Back to top Go down
Founder
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:59 pm

Well, there is a current war between th jedi and the Sith right now, but we could have multiple galixies that can only be Reached by a wormhole in 1 sector, lets take the sector Fondor (i gave it to the UF) and from there if you go through the wormhole you go to one of your galixies. I can make more.
Back to top Go down
skembri
Dead
Dead

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:10 pm

ok mines still in design but the vornta is an anciant ship, not alot is known about it, but it is trapped in the mouth of a black hole, and the gravitational pull of a blue dwarf, causing the black hole to be paralised, but if the ship was to move an inch, it wud realease the might of the black hole on our galaxy

i have done it so there are 4 factions and 4 raes, u select ur race ur dp will display ur race, then u select a fighting style (Like sniping or mechanic) and that is dislayed were you 4 warning thing is. and ontop of that will be a skill metre, the higher that is the more skill u have at the art of war and the more yo can attack
Back to top Go down
Founder
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:13 pm

Cool, can i have a link?

Also my other site is going to be based on the star trek universe, it will be an interdementional rift, i might take the current site i am working on and link it here. What do you think? here is a link to my unfinished site www.startrekrpg.freeforums.org So if you think that is a good site to link here, like the ships can come through wormhols here and attack or something. (each of us may end up commanding multiple factions)
Back to top Go down
skembri
Dead
Dead

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:17 pm

its loading now, [url=http://www.vornta.motionsforum.com ]www.vornta.motionsforum.com [/url] and read the news report and current infs on the galaxy, like if u go into traineeships, i have all the races and stuff set up, now i just have to draw them
Back to top Go down
Founder
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:24 pm

My computer failed, i will have to log off because i need to look at your site, and yah, so i can only have 1 internet open right now, that includes Tabs, soooooooo. I NEED TO YELL REALLY LOUD BUT IT IS 30 MIN PAS MIDNIGHT AND YA. SO I AM GOING TO YELL HERE BECAUSE MY COMPUTER IS SOOOOOO SLOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok i am good now
Back to top Go down
skembri
Dead
Dead

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:27 pm

sweet...
Back to top Go down
Founder
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:00 pm

Well i have thought about it and i am not adding my star trek rpg to this galixy, but i will allow you to add yours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Meeting
Page 1 of 1