Star Wars Destiny of The Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Star Wars Destiny of The Force

The new Starwars Destiny of the Force

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Tech Level 2 Points to Reach Next Tech Level: 5,000

Emergency Meeting

Go down 
2 posters

How do you think we should handel the galactic core soloar flairs?
I dont care i dont live there and i am not going there anytime soon
Emergency Meeting Vote_lcap0%Emergency Meeting Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Establish Safe routs
Emergency Meeting Vote_lcap50%Emergency Meeting Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Quarentine the area around the star
Emergency Meeting Vote_lcap25%Emergency Meeting Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Evacuate all members and desert the galactic core
Emergency Meeting Vote_lcap25%Emergency Meeting Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Founder
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Alliegence: Admin
Jedi Powers:
Emergency Meeting Left_bar_bleue100/100Emergency Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warning:
Emergency Meeting Left_bar_bleue0/0Emergency Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Emergency Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Emergency Meeting   Emergency Meeting Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:08 pm

Emergency Meeting

This meeting will contain:
Talk About the star in the galactic core

Talk about the Jedi-Sith Piece Treaty

Talk About the Attempt on Skembris Life

Talk About Relacating Fleets to Fondor to protect agenst a possible invasion

OK first on the agenda, we need to astablish Safe routs in the Galactic Core, it is of Prime Concern, I sujest making small stations that we will build in the galactic core, they cant have any passengers, they are going to be placed in 3 rows, (2 lanes) and be placed 4 Meters, by 200 Meters apart. They will not take up any space, but i will also like to allow the Channel 2 and Channel 1 New Networks to be allowed to go in on a Bothan Friget, that ship can handel the stresses long enough to get information on it.

I think the jedi-sith peice treaty has handeled itself

Skembri, we must find out who has a put this mercinary to attack you.

Lets Move a Combine Jedi-Sith Fleet to Fondor to protect agenst an invasion
Back to top Go down
https://starwarsdof.forumotion.net
skembri
Dead
Dead

ID Pad
Alliegence: Independant
Jedi Powers:
Emergency Meeting Left_bar_bleue10/10Emergency Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Warning:
Emergency Meeting Left_bar_bleue4/4Emergency Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

Emergency Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting   Emergency Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:19 am

ok i recocmend we input huge funds into sheild systems and wrap it around the stars before it hits stars on the verge of the system and the flares go through to the outer core.

second off the jedi-sith treaty i want to make clear, we are not allying the sith and we are certanatly not orgiving te sith for their riminal acts on the galay, however we are organising peace until further notice until the vornta sitution abe resolved

more importantly i want permission granted for the allaince, sith and empire to devote resources to finding these pirates, and before you say that were already streched with resources, and we cant just deal with every personal problem i want to remind this galactic council that i am in charge of the jedi empire, and u never no what wud happen if i stepped down due to personal issues? that isnt a threat that is a reality....
Back to top Go down
Founder
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Emergency Meeting Left_bar_bleue100/100Emergency Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warning:

Emergency Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting   Emergency Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:25 am

Sith Ambassidor-SA
Founder-F
Sith Leader-SL
Galactic Alliance Ambassidor- GA
Imperial Ambassidor- IA

SA "I think that we shouldent waist our time saving this Jedi"

F- "The chair doesent recognise the Sith party at this time"

SL- "Calm down Ambassidor, we are now at piece with the jedi....tempoaraly, we must atleast look into this."

F- "I agree, but after the Galactic Core we will not have any funds to spare."

IA- "I have talked wit the Alliance's Ambassidor, they are willing to join funds with me to pay for the Shields Grid"

GA- "Yes, so now the jedi and sith are free to find this bandit"

F- "I Concer, so after the jedi party agree's we will just need an agreement from the sith"

SL- "I agree"

(Just then the mercinary breaks in, there are sharp shooters all over the place, and Elite assasins)

Founder Assistent- Who are you what are yo....(Just then he was shot, so the founder hid and grabbed a button, at put a small shields grid around all of them at the meeting Room. (i amagine it as the huge republic senet meeting room)
Back to top Go down
skembri
Dead
Dead

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

Emergency Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting   Emergency Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:35 am

*activates remote distress beacon hacking te second mainframe, through the 12 coding signitures, then leads the four jedi masters with him and go to find surviers*

*after fighting thru half the facility i see founder on the floor injusred, lookes shot in the leg, first instincts are to leave him as the sith scum he is, but de to his agreement in the helping of my revenge on the pirates, i run and patch up founder, i send 3 of my four jeds to scout and then head up through the air ducts to the main controll room, leaving one of my jedi's to protect founder*
Back to top Go down
Founder
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

Emergency Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting   Emergency Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:05 am

The founder says before passing out (Not die he just lost alot of blood, so ya) "Skembri" he breaths in "go to the" he breaths in " The main officer and" he breaths in "press the emergency turrent button" the founder passes out

(note the Founder is not a Sith i just forget to log off sometimes)
Back to top Go down
skembri
Dead
Dead

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

Emergency Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting   Emergency Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:20 am

"whats the emergancy turrent master?"
master jedi 1 replies "i dont know find it maybe it will let you know"
"nah i cant i need to find the emerancy communcations server room, so i can get the drop ship here to evacuate (large explosin in th ebackgorund, sound of screems then the explosion door closes and bolts) the leaders"
master jedi 2 "ok we will find the main officer, and activate the main turrnt"
"i think he means turret actually but yer if you can get he main defences online i will ge tus out of here then put this entire facility on self destruct"

*they split up with the jedi masters going through the door on the left to the main officer and skembri going up thriugh the vents to activate the backup communications*
Back to top Go down
Founder
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

Emergency Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting   Emergency Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:24 am

Computer- Main Lockdown Online

(Just then all the doors cloase and there are small gates that appear in the vents, force fields are put up around the doors)

Computer- Unauthorised accest into main computer core.

Jedi: accesing the main computer put the facility in lock down, i am inputting our code, it worked, lockdown averted.

(All the doors opened again)

Jedi: i am putting the facility in self destruct

Computer- Unauthorised access to self destruct system, you need a lvl 5 or greater acces code to self destruct the faility

Jedi: That was the only jedi code, it is lvl 4.

(Not the facility only has 5 lvl's of security)

Jedi: I have activated the Emergency turrent system.

(The turrents go online and appear from small holes in the cealing.
Back to top Go down
skembri
Dead
Dead

ID Pad
Jedi Powers:
Warning:

Emergency Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting   Emergency Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:05 pm

*whilts going thru the vents an alarm goes off and grates lock, cutting all oxygen out, trapped and without air i use my saber to cut my way out, looking through the hole i created to see i am in the core room, and the room is over 400 feet deep, looking down i see an emergancy drone sweeping the area, i jump down onto it and hold on until it takes me to the other side of the room. as i reach the door i use the force to ull it off its hinges and slam ii into any mercs or drones blocking my path. i then jump down onto the room and force run through the shattered glass in to the vault room. i use all my knowledge of the force to hack into the room then i activate the emergancy force field so i can work on setting up the backup communications. just as i do that an my communicater buzzes to life,

"sir this is the jedi masters u to activate the self destruct, we cant do it, we need lvl 5 clearence"
"this is skembri, ok i understand use this overide code, 2352.2710.5689-1236.6512-94 in the backup core accelerator, it will overide the core giving u exactly 2 minuites to get out, smash allt he concols so no alert is given after."
"yes sir, will that be enoug time for you?"
"worry about ureself and the other allaince leaders and let me worry about me."
"yes sir sorry sir"
COMMUNICATIONS ENDS.

with time ticking i work fast hacking the cpus and rewriting the secondary servers till i bipass all security protocalls, i have the knowledge on every system and console ever created but still this is hard to hack through. [1.20mins]

"this is the jedi masters we have got the founder and we are dragging him into the emergancy hanger bay until u get communications bak up we cant get the ship through"

"ok this is skembri im working on it and i understand"

finally i bypass the primary data-base, and colapse the firewalls, re enaging the communication relay. [52secs]

"sir this is the jedi masters, communications have come bak online but the weapons gate has just locked"

"ok im on it, ill have to be quick, time is running low"

re-engaging the site maps, then bringing the gate controls back online re opening the bak up gate. [45 secs]

"ok it should be opening"
"yes sir it is, your going to have to hurry you have 34 seconds remianing"
"go without me i hav another way off through a closer hanger ok"
"if your sure sir"
"i am"

force runs through the facility into the second complex into the guards quaters [23 secs reminaing]

goes into room 706 and pull the second draw down out. places key card in opining a small hath in the side of the room. steps in and closes it again [1 sec remaining]

the facility blew up. the laat carrying the founder the empire leder and 4 jedi masters escapped up to the sss.formdon

skembri was presumed dead and a new leader was needed for the new jedi order.

(note: ok so altho the i am presumed ded i infact am not i went rogue with my powers and saber to take out the murderes of my family and the mercs who threatened my life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Emergency Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting   Emergency Meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emergency Meeting
Page 1 of 1